My Favorite Gurus of 2022
They probably wouldn’t call themselves gurus. They are educated, successful, professional experts in their respective fields. These are my favorites this year.
Health, Nutrition, Wellness
- Andrew Huberman — I love neuroscience! The Huberman Lab is one of the best podcasts to get science-based information about brain and body health.
- Rhonda Patrick — Thanks to Dr. Patrick, I learned that saunas help lower blood glucose. Who knew? As someone trying to reverse Type 2 diabetes, I can confirm it works! She gives lots of tidbits of helpful information about health in her podcast, Found My Fitness.
- Simon Hill — I could listen to Simon read the phone book. I love his voice! Some people with a calming, soothing sound narrate audiobooks for a living or make ASMR videos. Simon uses his voice for longevity and optimal health information on his podcast, The Proof!
Personal Development — Personal Growth
- Brendon Burchard — I love Brendon’s upbeat and optimistic personality. I listen to his Growth Day podcast daily. He’s like Tony Robbins for the new generation!
- Marie Forleo — Marie is another upbeat, personal growth expert I love to listen to. She presents timely advice positively and theatrically, like how to set goals for the new year!
- Mike Dooley — As I mentioned in my last story New Year’s Eve Party for Introverts, I am a big fan of Mike Dooley and his Notes From The Universe. I am curious about metaphysics and like to challenge myself to look beyond the obvious. Mike is an expert at getting creatives to think outside the box.
Starting and Growing an Online Business
- Pat Flynn —I enjoy Pat’s no-nonsense approach to starting and growing an online business. I studied podcasting from him a few years ago and plan to put what I learned to use in 2023!
- Alex Hormozi — Alex is new to my guru list. I just discovered him a few months ago. He is one of my favorites because of his willingness to share what he has learned on his way to the top of online business…